Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip is a reasonably good West Wing replacement, but my top pick so far is definitely Heroes, also on NBC. I watched the first 5 episodes back to back and just did not want to stop.
I also like Jericho, on CBS, but I'm wondering if they can keep up the momentum of the first few shows. There hasn't been much progress/revelations in the last couple episodes, but it's still holding my attention for the moment.
Finally, Day Break just premiered this week on Fox, and it's looking pretty good as well. The premise is interesting enough -- like Groundhog Day except for the fact that the guy who's repeating the same day actually carries over his physical injuries through each cycle. What I want to know is whether this is supposed to be a one season show, or if they really think they can prolong it indefinitely. I'm hoping for the former.
No comments:
Post a Comment